1. What countries do you accept traffic from?
Kindly contact the Goat Gaming Affiliates Team on to find out the extensive range of markets we are targeting.
2. Is my traffic suitable for WAGMI Casino?
We’d love to hear about your specific sources of traffic and discuss a mutually beneficial partnership, so kindly contact the Goat Gaming Affiliates Team on .
3. What is the default commission plan of Goat Gaming Affiliates?
A detailed explanation of the standard commission plan is available in the “How it Works” section, accessible from the top menu.
4. Do you do negative carry over?
Never. Our revenue share commissions come with NO negative carry over. Rest assured that even if your referred players generate a negative net revenue during the current month, your earnings will be reset to 0 at the start of next calendar month.
5. Are there other types of commissions I can use?
We are always open to discussing tailored commission plans that are mutually beneficial to both parties, as long as they are based on your traffic type, volume, and quality.
6. Let’s proceed! How do I sign up as an affiliate?
The registration process will only take a minute of your time. Just click on the “Join” button in the top menu and follow the instructions.
7. Will it take long for my affiliate account to be approved?
The Goat Gaming Affiliates Team will review your application and get in touch with you via email within 1 working day of your application submission.
8. Where can I find the marketing materials necessary to promote WAGMI Casino?
Logos, banners, and tracking links are available when you log on to the affiliate interface.
9. How do I monitor the performance of my marketing campaigns for WAGMI Casino?
Several reports on your referred traffic’s activity and on your earnings are accessible through the affiliate interface.
10. When are the stats updated?
The player activity stats and reports on earnings are update once daily at 08:00 UTC.
11. What is the lowest amount of commissions I need to earn to get paid?
In order to be eligible for withdrawal, your commissions need to accumulate to an amount greater than €300.
12. What happens to my earnings if the commissions are below the minimum amount for withdrawal?
Don’t worry, if your commissions haven’t yet reached the minimum amount for withdrawal, your earnings will simply be carried over to the following calendar month.
13. Is there a limit on how much I can earn?
Absolutely not! Your commissions are entirely performance based, depending on the commission model and the activity of your referred players.
14. How and when do I get paid?
You can get paid via bank transfer, Neteller, and Skrill. Note that bank transfers made to banks outside SEPA region carry a €125 processing fee. We aim to pay affiliate monthly commissions by the 20th of the next month.
15. Do you require an invoice?
Yes, please make out the invoice to: Goat Gaming Digital Agency Limited 97 Windsor Street, Sliema SLM 1853, Malta. The company registration number is C103077. Kindly itemize the invoice using your affiliate ID and the period the commissions relate to. You will have to send it to by the 10th of the month in order to be paid by the 20th, otherwise your commissions will be carried over to the following calendar month.
16. When I do get paid, what is the company name that will appear on my bank statement?
The transaction will appear under the company name Goat Gaming Digital Agency Limited.
17. I have more questions!
Please feel free to contact the Goat Gaming Affiliates Team on .